Last Updated on
Fitness Tracker is an excellent device which is mandatory for health-conscious people. But wrong fitness tracker never serves the purpose. The market has a wide verity of products available that can easily mislead you.
Wondering how to grab the right one? So the smartest solution is to read the entire article. Yes, if you need to purchase the best fitness tracker with GPS, then you are in the right place. In this article, we already have completed all the research part by determining some factors. We are determined to wash away all your misconception.
The purpose of the article is to let you find the right product within a short period. Here, we will illustrate ten of the most excellent quality fitness tracker that is equipped with a powerful GPS. If you read them all, you can pick one of in less than five minutes.
Table of Contents
- Quick Answer – Fitness Tracker with GPS
- Reviews of the Best Fitness Tracker with GPS
- 1. Samsung Gear Fit2- Blue
- 2. Garmin vívoactive HR GPS SmartWatch
- 3. Garmin Forerunner 235, GPS Running Watch
- 4. Garmin Fenix 5X Sapphire
- 5. Apple Watch Series Smartwatch
- 6. Garmin Forerunner 25
- 7. Polar M400 GPS Smart Sports Watch
- 8. Sony SWR50 SmartWatch
- 9. Withings Steel HR Sport Smart watch
- 10. Garmin vívosport Smart Activity Tracker
- Final Words
Quick Answer – Fitness Tracker with GPS
Reviews of the Best Fitness Tracker with GPS
This article is all about the juicy details of the current best fitness trackers with GPS. Here, we will talk about some of the product that we’ve selected after in-depth market research.
Our reviews will cover all the features, pros, cons, and every tiny detail of the fitness trackers that you can pick anyone according to your need. Let’s start without wasting your time anymore.
1. Samsung Gear Fit2- Blue
The Samsung Gear Fit2 will count all your steps, calories burned, heart rate, sleep quality, and many more while providing an attractive appearance. We all know, Samsung is one of the leading brands all over the world for their tech-based products.
They always offer the highest quality to their customers. The Samsung Gear Fit2 is not an exception. This best fitness tracker with GPS is excellent based on its built quality, appearance, performance, accuracy, and price.
The device is compatible with both Android and iOS operating system. But the phone must have Android above 4.4 and Ram more than 1.5GB and iOS must be 9.0 or more updated. The built-in GPS is excellent, and it tracks all your activities almost accurately.
You can receive and respond to all your notifications, calls, and texts from your wrist. It will track all your stats and also let you listen to songs while performing physical exercise. The price is acceptable for such quality.
- Available in different sizes and colors
- Excellent built quality
- Track all your activity precisely with powerful GPS
- Tracks sleep quality
- Memory included where you can store and listen to songs
- Compatible with both Android and iOS
- Does not accurately count flights of stairs, nor does it accurately count crunches either
2. Garmin vívoactive HR GPS SmartWatch
Meet all your physical needs and leave the rest on Garmin Vivoactive HR GPS SmartWatch! It will keep tracking all your move for 24/7 precisely. The device features elevated heart rate technology that can measure your heart rate from the wrist.
And the reading it provides for heart rate is accurate most of the time. If you don’t want to wear a chest strap yet wish to know accurate heart rate reading, this is the choice you need to make right away.
The heavy-duty construction with premium quality materials makes this Germin Smart Watch one of the strongest in the market. In the apps, you will get a wide variety of preloaded sports apps for more effective performance. The powerful GPS shows everything you want to know.
The colored touch screen offers easy access that you can get all your notification of the paired mobile phone on display. You can also use the watch in both Android and iOS devices. On a full charge, the watch can serve for straight eight days. The price is not prohibitive as well.
- Sleek and attractive design
- Features High-color resolution touch screen
- Precise Heart rate monitoring
- Compatible with both Android and iOS operating system
- Has a wide variety of preloaded Built-in sports apps included
- Sunlight readable display offers easy reading
- Not that durable
3. Garmin Forerunner 235, GPS Running Watch
In the fitness tracker industry, Garmin is one of the most reliable names. They always offer quality for the price. The Garmin Forerunner 235 is no exception perhaps it is one of the best in the market with all essential features.
The GPS watch is durable with a stainless steel body and silicone strap. It will surely last and serve you for many years. The wrist-based heart sensor will give you an excellent and precise reading. You don’t have to wear those irritating chest straps anymore.
The GPS Tracker also tracks distance, speed, time, heart rate, and all fitness activities. How well you slept, last night can be seen if you wear the watch while sleeping. The device will precisely record all your steps. You can read all the notifications of your phone on the display of the watch.
The display is large and easy to perceive. Even in the straight sunlight, you can read everything that appears on the screen. Furthermore, it runs with a powerful battery that lasts a maximum of 12 weeks in watch mode. On the memory, you can also store data up to 200 hours. The Garmin Forerunner 235 is a budget-friendly solution.
- Brilliant built quality with quality materials
- Stylish and Attractive
- Highly efficient and functional
- Features readable screen
- Offers excellent Tracking accuracy
- Appears all the notification of the phone on the display of the tracker
- The display should be a bit bigger
4. Garmin Fenix 5X Sapphire
For adventure, the Garmin Fenix 5X Sapphire is an excellent choice. Move and beat your goal every day with Garmin Fenix 5 Sapphire. The tracker comes with robust construction, which features steel bezel, buttons, and rear case.
As for the durable construction, you can wear the watch for any sport you like. The watch body is compatible with any waistband. So, you can change the band for better taste and style.
The Elevate Wrist Heart Rate Technology on the device monitors heart rate from your wrist. It shows accurate reading, and you don’t have to wear any chest strap anymore. The GPS and Bluetooth with GLONASS satellite reception are also included on the device.
The device not only tracks your fitness but also shows sunrise time, sunset time, and all other information on the display. The display is large and easily readable. The device will push you to your limit and continuously remind you to move. The battery life is excellent as well. The price of the product is reasonable too.
- Solid construction with quality materials
- Features Heart-rate technology
- Offers longer battery life
- Stylish design
- Shows sunrise time, sunset time and all other information precisely
- Bluetooth connectivity is somewhat problematic
5. Apple Watch Series Smartwatch
When it’s Apple, details explanation is not essential. As we all know, Apple is the king of technology-based products. If you need an example, have a look at the latest iPhone. Anyways, they are trying to grab the market of other tech-based products. Hence they are making a class like the Apple Watch Series 3 considered as one of the best in the market.
The Smartwatch is constructed to withstand pressure equal to being 164′ underwater. The device features a new dual-core processor for faster performance. The powerful GPS and the barometric altimeter are capable of tracking how far and high you have gone.
The look of Apple Watch Series 3 is stunning. It will surely suit your wrist, and you will appear classy to everyone. The fitness GPS tracker tracks all your activity accurately. Overall, the product is excellent though the price is a bit high. But it worth the extra money!
- Apple S3 Dual-Core processor ensures smooth and faster performance
- Powerful built-in GPS allows the user to navigate and get accurate workout data
- Waterproof to 5 ATM
- Excellent appearance
- You can get notification of your mobile phone on the display
- A bit costly
6. Garmin Forerunner 25
The Garmin Forerunner 25 has everything one can expect for their Fitness Tracker. At present, it is one of the loved products among fitness buffs. The Garmin Forerunner 25 is excellent based on its built quality, functionality, effectiveness, performance, and price.
In every category, this one will get the highest mark. The built quality of the Garmin Forerunner 25 is incredible with premium quality materials. It is built to last and serves you better for many years. The display is 32% percent larger than Forerunner 15, where you can check every notification of the paired device.
You can share all your activity via social media if you pair it with a compatible device. The GPS is powerful enough to keep tracking all your movement even under tree cover. The device will motivate you to move if you are sitting somewhere for long hours. It runs with a powerful battery that offers ten weeks in watch/activity tracking mode.
- Available in different colors
- Features larger display
- Powerful GPS included that tracks everything
- Features inactivity indicator that will motivate you to move if you are sitting for too long
- Offers excellent run time with a powerful battery
- Reasonably priced
- The look is somewhat old fashioned
7. Polar M400 GPS Smart Sports Watch
The Polar M400 GPS Smart Sports Watch is another excellent product of our time. It works like a true champion. The device is exceptionally constructed with premium quality materials. Hence, it will last and perform better for many years without any problem.
The built-in GPS technology is so powerful and tracks pace, distance, pace, altitude, and many more with perfection. Also, the tracker can use to keep on your fitness training, running and many more. It is suitable in any weather condition.
The device is compatible with H7 Heart Rate Sensor so that you can train at the right intensity with target heart zone rates. The appearance of the watch is excellent. And the price of the Polar M400 is quite reasonable.
- Powerful built-in GPS keeps track of everything including pace, distance, and altitude
- Tracks workouts, steps, distance, calories burned, sleep quality and so on
- Features advanced technology like
- Excellent construction quality
- The watch is difficult to pair with phones and the Polar scale
- Takes a considerable time to sync
8. Sony SWR50 SmartWatch
When the name is Sony, what else should one say? Sony is a big name in technology. They always offer a useful product at a reasonable price. The Sony SWR50 SmartWatch 3 is the epitome of their quality. It is built to last.
The Sony SWR50 SmartWatch 3 Transflective Display Watch has three different controlling systems included. You can give a command with your voice or control it with a gesture, or you can use the conventional touch control system.
The product looks pretty cool that you will fall in love with it. The device can track everything about your fitness and workout. Overall, it is an excellent device for the price.
- Voice search system included
- Tracks everything preciously including distance, speed, elevation and heart rate
- Dust-tight and Waterproof
- Has built-in accelerometer, compass, gyro, and GPS included
- Reasonably priced
- A little big
9. Withings Steel HR Sport Smart watch
The Withings Steel HR Sport Smartwatch is the second last entry on our list. The product is built with top quality materials. That’s why; it will support you many years without any problem. The device measures heart rate all the time and provides an almost accurate reading.
Furthermore, you can read all the notification of your Smartphone on the watch once paired. The built-in GPS is powerful enough and tracks your distance, elevation, and pace perfectly.
The Withings Steel HR Sport Smartwatch is water-resistant up to 50m. The battery life is excellent; it can serve you 25 days on a single full charge. The sleep tracking feature is unique, as well. Overall, it is a best fitness tracker with GPS. For the price, the watch is worth a try.
- Attractive watch
- Phenomenal battery life
- Comfortable and easy to swap out bands included
- Accurate step counter
- Able to track all the fitness activity precisely
- Not ready to track stairs
- The screen for messages/info is pretty tinz
10. Garmin vívosport Smart Activity Tracker
Let’s finish our fitness tracker article with an excellent Garmin Product. It is the last attraction today. Like all the other Garmin Fitness Trackers, this one is also made with top quality materials. It will surely serve you better for many years.
The Garmin vivosport Smart Activity Tracker features all-day stress tracking that keeps your safety throughout the day. The device tracks steps, calories burned, and all the other fitness activities previously.
The display of the Garmin is exceptionally well made. You can read everything comfortably in direct sunlight. The built-in GPS is powerful and tracks pace, distance, and so many other things correctly. Overall this is an excellent product in this price range. Don’t miss it!
- Powerful built-in GPS included
- Compatible with Android, iPhone, and Windows
- Stress tracker included
- Excellent built quality
- Provides all the notification of Smartphone
- The band feels a bit flimsy
In the above list, we’ve mentioned some of the brands with extensive portfolios like Garmin, Samsung, Apple, Sony, and so on. From the list, you will surely get everything from a budget-friendly fitness tracker to expensive and powerful models. I tried to provide a detailed review with proper pros and cons so that you can determine which one fits your need.
Read all the features carefully and also know about the negative side of the product before purchasing. Otherwise, you will end up with something that is just a piece of crap for your need.
We are almost done with the best fitness tracker with GPS article. If you’ve anything to know, feel free to comment. We will meet again soon with lots of other reviews, tips, and tricks. Till then:
Stay safe and Be Happy!
You May Also Like to Read
- The Best Arch Support Insoles
- The Best Weightlifting Shoes
- The Best Sit Up Bench
- The Best Machines for Arms
- The Best Gym Bags for Men
- The Best Home Gym Flooring
- The Best Push Up Bars