Last Updated on August 7, 2021
Kenneth Cooper one said, “We do not stop exercising because we grow old – we grow old because we stop exercising.” -That’s the naked truth of life! Fit people never grow old! If you want to be young forever, you must sweat. Unfortunately, we are in a rat race of success and wealth; hence, we don’t get enough time for hitting the gym regularly. As a result, we failed to stay fit even when we are young.
Is There Any Solution for That?
Of course, there is! You might not hit the gym every day, but you can bring it home!
By purchasing an exercise bike! Only an exercise bike is enough? Not really, but it is the solution of all cardio exercises. Therefore, cardio exercises are fair enough to stay fit.
But Exercise Bikes Are Expensive What to Do?
This is the biggest misconception, my dear. You can have the best exercise bike under 200! Are you wondering how is this possible? Well, it is possible. Here in this article, we will prove that! Read till the end, you will realize.
Table of Contents
- Quick Answer – Top 10 Best Exercise Bike Under 200
- Reviews of the Best Exercise Bike Under 200
- 1. Exerpeutic Folding Magnetic Upright Bike
- 2. Exerpeutic 400XL Folding Recumbent Bike
- 3. Marcy ME-709 Magnetic Resistance Exercise Bike
- 4. Body Rider BRF700 Exercise Fan Bike
- 5. Marcy ME-708 Exercise Bike
- 6. MagneTrainer-ER Mini Exercise Bike
- 7. Harvil XB-A Foldable Magnetic Exercise Bike
- 8. ProGear 225 Folding Magnetic Exercise Bike
- 9. Exerpeutic Gold 525XLR Folding Exercise Bike
- 10. Marcy NS-716R Magnetic Recumbent Exercise Bike
- Exercise Bike Under 200 FAQs
- Final Words
Quick Answer – Top 10 Best Exercise Bike Under 200
1. Exerpeutic Folding Magnetic Upright Bike at Amazon – “300 lbs. weight capacity, Large seat cushion, Eight levels of magnetic resistance.”
2. Exerpeutic 400XL Folding Recumbent Bike at Amazon – “V-belt double-drive transmission, 8-level adjustable magnetic tension, Easy-to-read LCD.”
3. Marcy ME-709 Magnetic Resistance Exercise Bike at Amazon – “14-gauge steel tubing, Padded seat, Counterbalanced pedals.”
4. Body Rider BRF700 Exercise Fan Bike at Amazon – “Dual-action extended handlebars, High-momentum fan wheel, Adjustable seat.”
5. Marcy ME-708 Exercise Bike at Amazon – “Ultra-functional console, Eight levels of magnetic resistance, Counterbalanced pedals.”
6. MagneTrainer-ER Mini Exercise Bike at Amazon – “Patented magnetic resistance, 15-inch wide base, Adjustable Velcro straps on pedals.”
7. Harvil XB-A Foldable Magnetic Exercise Bike at Amazon – “Heart rate sensors, 10-level magnetic resistance, Adjustable seat with backrest.”
8. ProGear 225 Folding Magnetic Exercise Bike at Amazon – “Dual transmission flywheel, 220 lbs. weight capacity, Contoured seat cushion.”
9. Exerpeutic Gold 525XLR Folding Exercise Bike at Amazon – “400 lb. weight capacity, Seat cushion with backrest, Folding design.”
10. Marcy NS-716R Magnetic Recumbent Exercise Bike at Amazon – “Foam-covered handlebars, Adjustable seat, 8-preset tension-adjustment knob.”
Reviews of the Best Exercise Bike Under 200
Upright, Recumbent, and Spinning Exercise Bikes are the most common and popular exercise bikes among the fitness enthusiast. All the type has its advantages and disadvantages. You need to understand and to match the kind according to that.
You should know your home exercise goals, features, warranty and price of the exercise bike clearly before shopping. After considering all of those factors and understand the types and their works, we’ve put together ten of the best exercise bike under 200 dollars. All of them are great for the value. Read the reviews, and you will understand automatically.
1. Exerpeutic Folding Magnetic Upright Bike
The construction quality of the bike is good with top grade materials. It will surely last several years without any problem. Also, the design is compact, and it is foldable. There are transportation wheels included. Storage and transportation will never be a problem with this best exercise bike for under 200.
Sensors are attached in the grips to track heart rate and retain cycling position. You will get a clear understating of the level of intensity with the feature. You can read distance traveled, calories burned, speed, and length of the workout.
There are eight different resistant settings included offering versatility. The assembly is easy. The seat is comfortable, and also the price is below 200! A fantastic option for the value, pick it before the stock turns out!
- Easy to get on and off
- Comfortable large seat
- 300 pounds of maximum capacity
- Large LCD to read calories burned, heart rate and so on
- Highly portable
- Solid and compact design
- V-belt drive and precision balanced flywheel included for quiet operation
- Not ideal for the intense workout
2. Exerpeutic 400XL Folding Recumbent Bike
If you are looking for the best exercise bike under 200, you should consider the Exerpeutic 400 XL. It is another excellent model of the present time. The bike requires very little space as it is compact; therefore, transportation is easy due to the wheels included.
The capacity of the bike is 300 pounds, and it is easier to get on and off due to modern semi-recumbent design. The seat is comfortable and large. You will get backrest that prevents stress on the butt and lower back.
The Exerpeutic 400 XL offers eight levels of tension control system so that you can set the difficulty level according to your need. The 3-piece high torque cranking system ensures a smooth and consistent pedaling motion.
The construction quality is top class with premium quality materials. It is built to last. If you love exercising while enjoying TV shows, this is the life-saving option for you.
- Foldable design for storage and transportation
- Smooth and consistent pedaling movement
- World-class design
- Easy to get on and off
- Maximum capacity of 300 pounds
- Comfortable seat included
- The plastic housing on the gearbox is not strong
- After folding, transportation feels a bit uncomfortable
3. Marcy ME-709 Magnetic Resistance Exercise Bike
Let me present the ‘Budget-Killer,’ yes I am talking about the Marcy Recumbent Exercise Bike! The bike is inexpensive still has all the feature included for both novice and experts. The built quality of the recumbent exercise bike is fantastic with top grade materials. It will last several years without any problem.
The Marcy Recumbent Exercise Bike is ideal for people with different height and weights. There are eight levels of magnetic resistant included in the bike so that the users can set according to their need.
The Exercise Bike has a user-friendly design. That means you can seat on and off without any problem. The seat is large and comfortable as well. The foot straps are also adjustable for a better fit. While pedaling, you will get control and maximum foot support.
The LCD screen is ultra-functional with a sharp display panel that shows distance, time as well as calories burned. You will get extra support to arms and back that prevent unwanted discomfort in butt and back muscles.
- Easy assembly
- Solid construction with heavy duty materials
- Easily readable powerful monitor that shows everything including speed, distance, calories burned and time
- Large and super comfortable seat
- Easy to get on and off
- Provides back and arm support
- Not recommended to people with short legs
4. Body Rider BRF700 Exercise Fan Bike
The adjustable seat of the bike is the best feature one can expect on an exercise bike. As the place is adjustable, people with different height and weight can comfortably use the machine.
The fan wheel is included to keep you fresh during long sweaty hours of workout. The handlebar is dual-action that helps to engage in upper body workouts perfectly, and the pedals care for the legs of the user.
Usually, fan bikes don’t come with any resistance control system, but this one is an exception. It offers tension adjustment to set the intensity level according to your need.
The seat is comfortable, and the pedal is non-slip with straps. You will surely get a perfect seating position and can say goodbye to unexpected slippage problem. For all those features and inexpensive price, this is a hot cake for the fitness enthusiast.
- Excellent durability with stainless steel frame
- Smooth and quiet operation
- Comfortable and wide seat
- Adjustable seating position
- Non-slip pedal with strap included
- Easy to read monitor
- No bottle holder included
- Not recommended to taller people
5. Marcy ME-708 Exercise Bike
The hyperreal world shows us a product that seems legitimate but is spurious. Thankfully, the Marcy Upright Exercise Bike is not one of the fakes. It is one of the best in this price range due to excellent built quality and fantastic performance.
If you are looking for something light, this is your ideal hence it is only 41 pounds. The bike is coupled with stabilizers bars and a 14-gauge steel tube frame that enhances its durability.
The seat is adjustable with loosening adjustment knob. You have to pull it for releasing the pin. You can be able to adjust the intensity with eight levels of magnetic resistance.
The resistant level is ideal for both experts and beginners. There are straps included on the pedal that ensures a perfect fit while prevent slipping off.
The seat provides butt and back support. Overall, this is a fantastic product available under 200 dollars only. Pick the exercise bike before the stock expires.
- Durable steel construction
- Comes with State-of-art LCD screen that displays speed, time, distance and calories burned
- Magnetic resistance system included
- Adjustable and comfortable seat for different body types
- Offers maximum foot support and control
- Not ideal for spinning type workouts
6. MagneTrainer-ER Mini Exercise Bike
The construction quality of the Exerciser is amazing with premium quality materials. It will last several years without any problem. Besides, the bike ensures a fantastic performance.
The MagneTrainer-ER Mini Exercise Bike also offers powerful monitor that displays speed, distance, time, and calories. It runs on a single AA battery. The seat of the bike is comfortable and wide, and the pedals are stable and smooth.
There are Velcro straps included on the pedals that offer proper fit on any foot size. The pedals of the bike work perfectly with feet and hands. It is, without any doubt, one of the champions of our time.
- Compact and lightweight
- Requires little space
- Sturdy steel frame construction
- Adjustable Velcro on the pedals ensures proper fit
- Powerful Electric monitor included
- A little heavy
7. Harvil XB-A Foldable Magnetic Exercise Bike
We all know the US-made products are highly effective and durable. The Harvil Foldable Magnetic Exercise Bike is one of the best exercise bikes under 200 which is made in the US. You can trust one this with closed eyes.
The construction quality of the product is impressive, with top quality materials. The bike offers amazing workout experience with ten levels of magnetic resistance. You can adjust the intensity according to your need.
The seat is adjustable and comes with a backrest. You can exercise for long hours without feeling any discomfort on your butt or lower back. The digital monitor on the bike offers excellent visibility. It displays speed, distance, time, calories burned, and heart rate.
The pedals are also top in quality that provides smooth and quiet operation. This is the ultimate solution for all your cardio home exercise. You don’t have to hit the gym every day if you have this one on your collection!
- Digital Monitor included that shows speed, distance, time, calories burned and heart rate
- Comes with ten levels of magnetic resistance
- Adjustable seat with backrest
- Anti-slip pedals offer smooth operation
- Powerful construction
- Not ultra sturdy
8. ProGear 225 Folding Magnetic Exercise Bike
The ProGear 225 Foldable Magnetic Upright Bike currently is one of the most popular hot cake among the fitness enthusiast. The capacity of the product is 220 lbs. Besides; you will be able to monitor your heart rate as the product is coupled with heart pulse sensors.
The built quality of the product is fantastic with top quality materials. It is made to last and serve the consumer for several years without any problem. The design of the product is compact.
If you don’t have enough space in your apartment, this one is the choice you need to make right now. It offers versatility with eight levels of a magnetic control system. You can set the intensity according to your level.
The dual transmission flywheel is included for effective higher resistant workout. The seat is ergonomically designed. The monitor is highly effective in showing calories burned, distance, time, pulse, and scan.
- 220 lbs of weight capacity
- Comes with Heart Pulse Sensor
- Duel transmission flywheel included
- The comfortable seat offers proper backrest
- Powerful LCD included
- A bit noisy
9. Exerpeutic Gold 525XLR Folding Exercise Bike
The Exerpeutic Gold 525XLR Folding Recumbent Exercise Bike provides 400 pounds of weight capacity, which is the highest capacity in this list. The capacity of the product is quite surprising for this price range. The product is made of heavy duty and high durability steel frame. So, it will last several years without any problem.
There are eight levels of a magnetic tension control system included for you. You can adjust the intensity level according to your preference. The LCD screen offers world-class visibility on displaying distance, calories burned, time, and speed, Pulse, Odometer, and Scan.
The seat of the Exerpeutic Gold 525XLR Folding Recumbent Exercise Bike is comfortable and wide. It offers a maximum level of comfort and also the proper backrest.
The size of the bike is not very big. Besides, it folds to almost half the size. If you want to store or carry the product, it will not be problematic. The price is as usual below 200 dollars. Give it a try, and I am sure it will satisfy you.
- 400 lbs of weight capacity
- Made of heavy duty and high durability steel frame
- Comes with an eight-level magnetic tension control system
- The large LCD indicates distance, time, speed, Pulse, Odometer and Scan
- Large and comfortable seat
- Easy to assemble
- Semi-recumbent design
- The seat needed to be improved for providing a maximum level of comfort
10. Marcy NS-716R Magnetic Recumbent Exercise Bike
Last but not least, presenting the Marcy Magnetic Recumbent Bike for you. It is constructed with top quality materials. Undoubtedly, the bike will serve you several years without providing any problem.
The seat of the bike is fully adjustable and wide that fits people with different heights and weights. While exercising, the pedals will keep your legs comfortable for effective results.
The LCD screen tracks speed, distance, time, and calories burned perfectly. There is eight preset tension knob included so that the users can set intensity level according to their need.
The product has everything one needs for an effective cardio workout. You can have this as the price is below 200. Though the product is inexpensive, still, it offers performance like expensive options!
- Adjustable and wide seat for a wide range of users
- Foam-covered handlebars included
- Has eight preset tension knob included
- Transport wheel included for easy transportation
- Powerful digital LCD screen included
- No shelf included for mobile or other gadgets
Exercise Bike Under 200 FAQs
What is the Dissimilarity Between the Upright and Spin Bikes?
An upright bike, also known as a stationary bicycle, has a more extensive seat. Plus, it comes with pulse sensors, LCD, workout programs, etc.
On the contrary, spin bikes are close to street bikes as they feature hustling saddles, multi-hold handlebars, and more. These bikes can be operated in both standing and seated positions.
How Beneficial is It to Ride an Exercise Bike Every Day?
By riding an exercise bike daily, you can improve your physical and mental condition. As such, your heart and lungs will improve, your muscles will be stronger, and blood circulation will be ideal. Thus, you will be healthier and can achieve fitness goals easily.
If you ride the exercise bike regularly, your blood pressure will decrease. Besides, your cholesterol level will reduce. You will have more energy and less stress. In short, you will be in a better mental state.
How Do I Select an Exercise Bike Under 200?
There are three kinds of best exercise bikes under 200, which are upright, spin, and recumbent. First, you need to decide which bike-type will be suitable for you.
If you believe an upright exercise bike suits your goals, you can go for an upright bike that comes under 200. And be sure that the exercise bike comes with all the essential features like resistance levels, speed tracking, calorie monitoring, and so on.
The same principle of checking key features goes for the spin and recumbent bikes as well. After checking the features carefully, you can easily select your exercise bike.
Is a 30-minutes of Workout on Exercise Bike Enough?
How long you should ride depends on various factors. If you want to lose some extra calories, you can apply the method of riding an exercise bike for 30 minutes a day. It is an efficient way and will be helpful for anybody to burn 200-300 calories.
How Many Miles Should I Cycle Using an Exercise Bike Every Day to Lose Weight?
Cycling plays a vital role in losing weight. Once you figure out your caloric needs and how many calories you need to burn, cycling for weight loss becomes easier.
That said, there is no specific number of miles that you should cover every day. If you are a heavier person, you will burn more calories than an underweight person by cycling at the same pace and covering the same miles.
Since all the products are under 200 dollars, you will not get everything on them. They are equipped with must-have features only. If you need all the features, you have to reconsider your budget and go for an expensive model.
You will get what you pay for. But those are fair enough for regular cardio exercises. If it’s not possible for you to increase your budget, those are the right choice for you. Carefully consider everything about the bike before shopping. Otherwise, you will end up with an exercise trainer that doesn’t fit your need at all. Know about the material by which the bike is constructed.
I am wrapping up now for the best exercise bike under 200 dollars. If you have anything else to know, feel free to comment. Visit our blog and share your thoughts and advice so that we can improve and help you every day. Stay connected for many more!
You May Also Like to Read
- Best Home Exercise Bike
- Best Upright Exercise Bike
- Best Recumbent Exercise Bike
- Best Exercise Bike Under 500
- Best Exercise Bike Under 300